The following documents are needed (include all members of the household) to complete an intake application:
- Proof of Residency (State issued I.D.) for All Adults residing in household
- Social Security cards for All household members
- Proof of Income
- Employment check pay stubs (for most recent 3 months)
- Child Support
- UIA - Unemployment Insurance Agency benefit letter
- Social Security/Disability/Pension - Benefit letter(s)
- If you, or anyone in your household, receives Food Assistant Program (FAP) benefit, most recent determination letter
- Bank Statements ARE NOT accepted
- Proof of Need – Consumer bill, water bill, etc.
***ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED IN ORDER TO SUBMIT THE INTAKE APPLICATION.
To apply for service, give us a call at 989-753-7741 to schedule an appointment.