Our Steps to Financial Fitness program offers two courses: Steps to Financial Fitness I - Financial Capability and Steps to Financial Fitness II - Homebuyer Education and Long Term Planning
Steps to Financial Fitness I - Financial Capability
- Steps to Financial Fitness I introduces financial concepts, practices, money management and assists in building the foundation for lasting financial success.
Steps to Financial Fitness II - Homebuyer Education and Long Term Planning
- Steps to Financial Fitness II promotes “mortgage readiness”, home ownership, retirement, legacy and long term planning.
Eligibility criteria for Financial Literacy Classes are:
- Income at, or below, 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
Click to View Dollar Amounts
- Saginaw County Resident
To apply for service please bring the following items to your registration appointment:
- Valid Michigan Picture ID for all ADULT HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS
- Social Security Cards for ALL HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS
- Proof of income for the MOST RECENT (3) MONTHS
- Employment Check Stubs
- Child Support
- Unemployment Statement
- Social Security Statement
*BANK STATEMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED*
If you, or anyone in your household receives DHS benefits (FAP/FIP) documentation must be provided
Need further information or assistance?
Give us a call at 989-753-7741 ext. 216