The Saginaw County CAC offers relationship education that focuses on building and supplementing key interpersonal skills such as communication and conflict resolution, as well as critical skills like life skills and financial management. It is designed for individuals seeking to develop healthy relationships, to unmarried couples as they build their relationship, and to married couples looking to sustain an enduring and healthy marriage.
Eligibility criteria are:
- Income at, or below, 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Click to View Dollar Amounts
To apply for service bring:
- Proof of residency (State issued I.D.) for all adults residing in household
- Social Security cards for all household members
- Proof of income for most recent 3 months
- Employment check paystubs
- Child support
- Unemployment statement
- Social Security statement
- Bank Statements ARE NOT accepted
- If you, or anyone in your household, receives food stamps (FAP) benefit, documentation MUST BE provided
|Family Size||Annual income||Monthly Income||Weekly Income|
|Add for each additional household member||$5,225||$435||$100|
Need further information or assistance?
Give us a call at 989-753-7741 ext. 227